Strategy + Story: Communicate through the power of story
Technology has transformed the paid, earned and owned media environments, and the demand for content is 24/7. As a result, sophisticated consumers, both young and old, have emerged. This has increased the appeal of telling stories that humanize organizations.
Visionary organizations position their real value proposition –mission and values come to life. They have made a switch to authentic storytelling and focus on creating content that will benefit us all and at the same time drives business success.
To really engage audiences, organizations are realizing they need to create a culture of authentic storytelling with ongoing rich editorial content.
Director of Photography
Elizabeth Nida Obert
- 2017 PR Daily Ragan Nonprofit Award: Best Fundraising Campaign
- 2017 PR Daily Ragan Video Award: Best Event Video
- 2016 PR Daily Ragan Video Awards: Best Charitable and Nonprofit Video
- 2016 PR News: Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2015 Ragan Employee Communication Awards: Best Marketing Video
- 2015 PR Daily and Ragan: ACE Award Digital Professional
- 2015 Stevie Award for Women in Business: Video of the Year Bronze Award
- 2012 Stevie Award for Women in Business: PR Campaign of the Year Community Relations Bronze Winner
- 2011 Stevie Award for Women in Business: Overall PR Campaign of the Year Limited Budget Finalist
- 2011 Higher Marketing Association: Best Educational/Advertising Category Merit
Commitment to making and impact
We actively share our expertise and have a passion for serving causes and initiatives that make a difference in the world. We are proud to volunteer and have provided pro bono services with the following organizations: